Can I help you find something??

19 March 2013

Like'n Bloglovin'

I'm not sure if you've heard the word on the street, but Google Reader is being retired as of the 1st of July 2013.

I have loved Google Reader for how easy it was to get updates on what's been going on in my blog world in one tidy place each day without needing to remember web addresses and go to each blog individually. But now it is time to find a replacement!

Bloglovin has seemingly taken the place of Reader quite nicely. The format is similar and you can even do a simple export/import into Bloglovin in about two minutes (it was so easy) and it even enables you to sort your blogs by categories, which is kind of cool. There's no way I am going to visit each and every blog I follow every day without an easy place to find them and see a summary of posts, and I think Bloglovin might be the solution, for now anyway!

So, want an easy way to keep up to date with any updates at meg-made......


Follow on Bloglovin

If you have found a replacement that you think is better than Bloglovin, let me know too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg