Can I help you find something??

29 November 2013

Black (read: Gold Glitter) Friday Promotion

It is the OFFICIAL first day of the Christmas season!!! Ding Dong merrily on high!

Whilst I still won't be decorating my house with lights, eating rum balls, drinking eggnog and singing carols until the 1st of December, my Etsy Store is getting into the spirit of Christmas today, kicking off a Black Friday promotion!

Under the giving tree this year, until midnight Saturday, there will be 20% off sitewide on meg-made! 


And because it is the season of giving, for every order over £15 (excl shipping) you will have a choice of two special gifts, from me to you! 

*exl shipping, on orders placed until midnight Saturday
You will have a choice of 10 Christmas themed Confetti-filled balloons or a beautiful gold sparkly Cambridge Crown headband, to ensure your little girl is every bit the princess this festive season!

Here's the meg-made Christmas magazine to browse through. Simply click through to my Etsy store from any of the listings and then enter the code GIVING13 to enjoy 20% off!!!



Happy first day of the most wonderful time of the year!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg