Can I help you find something??

08 November 2013

Christmas Stockings : A Liberty Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house, 
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse,
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care....
For the meg-made Liberty of London Stockings are now here!!

I LOVE Christmas. I love the food, the drinks, the decorations. But I especially love the 1st of December, when we put up our tree, drink egg-nog, and hang our stockings by the fire (and in Australia, by the AC).

We were recently at Liberty and I got swept up in the beauty that is Christmas at this gorgeous store, and just knew I had to share some of this with you!!



So this year, I am sharing my love of Christmas with you in the form of some beautiful Liberty of  London Christmas stockings!!!

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

Liberty of London is iconic, classic, elegant, and festive, and now your house will be too, with this little piece of London to adorn your fireplace. Made with beautiful Liberty of London fabric, lined with a heavy-duty polkadot cotton, and finished off with gold sparkly trimmings.

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

These stockings are a break from tradition without losing the magic and enchantment of Christmas. You will love having these on display until Christmas Eve and they are sure to add sparkle to whatever socks and jocks are left behind by St Nick.

The original Gold Edition stocking comes with a gold ribbon loop and belt around the neck of the stocking.

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

The Gold Deluxe Edition has all of the regular features, but with the addition of some extra sparkle. There is a small gold sparkle bow attached below the loop, and a dainty wooden star with a glittery initial of your choosing. All of these sparkles elevates your christmas into fairy tale festive season you've been dreaming of.

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking



And then with a twinkling I heard on the roof, 
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof! 

On...

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

On...
meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

On...

meg-made Liberty London Christmas Stocking

And the remaining 5 little reindeer may be causing a clatter if these 3 are exhausted by Christmas!!

Now available on my Etsy store, limited number of each colour available, so if you'd like to have a little bit of London in your living room this Christmas, get in quickly before they all dash away!!!

Happy pre-Christmas season!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! You're so, so clever. Would you believe I've never been to Liberty? Somehow I miss it every time I go to London. Next time, I'M THERE! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg