Can I help you find something??

16 May 2014

Rose Gold, Liberty and Tule Oh My! (Etsy Update)


meg-made: Etsy update Rose Gold Bow

This fine and sunny Friday afternoon I just wanted to share some new bows that are in my Etsy store this week.

I have a list of new items that I am itching to make!!

But before I start those, I noticed that I didn't have many hair accessories in my shop, so wanted to restock the shelves first! 

So my kitchen table has been a sew of tule and glitter once again, and I thought I'd just show you the three new editions to my store this week! 







I just LOVE the Rose Gold Bow, I really adore it. It is the sweetest colour and the texture is perfect for the bows. 

meg-made: Etsy update Rose Gold Bow

meg-made: Etsy update Rose Gold Bow

The new Liberty Bows are fresh and colourful, and add a pop of colour to your little girls' outfit. 

meg-made: Etsy update Liberty

And then finally, a little something different, a bow made from tule! Just because I don't think there's ever enough tule in a little girls' life. 

meg-made: Etsy update Tule Bow

meg-made: Etsy update Tule Bow

This weekend I'm going to get started on a few of the items on my list, I can't wait to share them with you next week, I'm sooooo excited about them!!! Chop chop! Have a great weekend!

post signature

Psst!! If you are looking for a little more meg-made, I'd LOVE for you to follow along!


please-follow-me-on-pinterest please-follow-me-on-facebook please-follow-me-on-bloglovin please-follow-me-on-instagram

2 comments:

  1. These bows are so adorable Meg! You are so talented!

    Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see what other projects you've been up to!

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! I am so excited to start on my next project but goodness me I don't know when!!!! Hopefully soon! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg