Can I help you find something??

24 June 2014

Dear Blog....




Hello my poor and neglected blog! 

This is Meg here, remember me... 

...your usually loving and attentive owner... 

...I'm sorry that I have somewhat abandoned you over the past few weeks... 

It isn't you, really, its me. 





You may have seen a few of my recent Instagram posts about the wholesale orders and lack of sleep I've been having lately, but as of today, it is ready to be shipped away. 

And now, so am I!!! We are off for a little break out of London, and I have finally prepared a few recipe posts from Madeleine's birthday party that I was going to do but didn't get around to last week. 

Oops! 

And next week, I'm going to get back into the swing of things again and catch up on my blogfeed, when I go to bed blissfully before 2am each night. A lovely thought indeed. 

But for now, I have some washing and packing to do! Its a good thing this trip isn't too far this time! 

I'll be sure to OverGram while we're away, so apologies in advance!!

I hope you are having a great start to the week and are enjoying your first few days of Summer! 

post signature

Psst!! If you are looking for a little more meg-made, I'd LOVE for you to follow along!


please-follow-me-on-pinterest please-follow-me-on-facebook please-follow-me-on-bloglovin please-follow-me-on-instagram

2 comments:

  1. Super excited to see the recipe's from the party! Have a relaxing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on the wholesale orders Meg! That's awesome!

    Enjoy your break! I loved what you did with Madeleine's birthday party. I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do for Hope's 3rd birthday. It's less than 3 weeks away!

    Wishing you a lovely trip!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg