Can I help you find something??

25 July 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Something I have been thinking a lot about lately is the direction of meg-made. 


Where do I want meg-made to be going? 


Who reads my blog and what do you care about? 


What do I care about? 


What do I like reading about other blogs?


What am I passionate writing about?




I started my little space on the blogosphere a year or so ago as a way of sharing our life through food. 

I very quickly labelled myself as a food blog. And then I started getting crafty again and so wanted to include some of that here too. So then it kind of labelled meg-made as a food and craft blog. But the thing is, I think I have to take the need to label my blog away, so that I am free to write about whatever I enjoy and whatever I am passionate about. 

And so there are going to be some ch-ch-changes on meg-made from here on! 

From here on in, you're going to see a broader range of posts from me. I want to write about our travels, about life with a toddler, and I'm still definitely going to be writing about food and my glitter thumb too. I'm so excited to share more of my life on meg-made!

I hope you follow along with these changes and will embrace the growing direction of meg-made. 

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend. If the weather permits we have picnic plans and a bit of touristy London plans. How about you?
post signature


Psst!! If you are looking for a little more meg-made, I'd LOVE for you to follow along! 


please-follow-me-on-pinterest please-follow-me-on-facebook please-follow-me-on-bloglovin please-follow-me-on-instagram

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chrissy, I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffany, hopefully I won't disappoint!!! xx

      Delete
  3. Without trying to label - here's to a lifestyle blog! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Just became your 999th follower!! I'm not sure my life is interesting enough to warrant that label though!! Have a great weekend xx

      Delete
  4. i have seen a lot of blogs like this. certain sections (home schooling, photos, food). Don't let a title in your blog slow you down. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I know I can count on you to keep loving on Madeleine! We seriously need to Skype soon xx

      Delete
  5. I could never be a niche blogger (hence why I blog about so many different topics).

    I love your blog and I love you. I would follow you no matter what!

    Excited to see what you have planned.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you don't niche blog Jennifer, I love all your different and varied posts! Thank you so much, this comment was so incredibly kind. Your post today was lovely, I love your perspective on most things, particularly on blogging. Thank you friend. xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg