Can I help you find something??

14 August 2014

If I were a balloon on the wall...


...If I were a balloon on the wall...I would turn myself gold and pink to make sure I could stay and play amongst the tassels and flowers....(and maybe have a donut)...

Visit Feather & Light for a full recap of Sienna Lily's 2nd Birthday party, which was also featured on 100 Layer Cake. The pictures are just truly beautiful. What a lucky little girl (I kind of want my 31st to look like that!!).

...If I were a balloon on the wall... I would fly off the wall and float amongst the trees, listening to the delighted sounds of a 4 year old's birthday party...

Visit Kensington Blue to see some spectacular photos from Mommy-Photographer Lesley, who lives just down the road from us and has an amazing ability to take ordinary moments and make them out of this world! Please come and live with us for and make us look pretty too Lesley!

...If I were a balloon on the wall... I would brush up on my afternoon-tea etiquette to discuss all things pink over tea with some special little ladies...

Visit Simple Joys and see how Chrissy transforms a regular afternoon tea party into the Birthday Party of Elin's dreams! I love how fresh and bright everything was.

...If I were a balloon on the wall... I would rub shoulders with some pretty bloggers in Dallas celebrating the Hundred Event...

Visit the four hostess's (Lauren, Grace, Megan and Bridget) to read more about the amazing blogger conference that just went down in Dallas. Next one is in London right ladies?? All images are by JNoel Photography (by Jenni Dawson)

...If I were a balloon on the wall...

Until I can figure out a way to morph into a balloon, I love that there is a little bit of me floating around the world experiencing these magical moments. I love receiving photos of the happiness my balloons bring to celebrations, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

If I were a balloon on the wall, I would go to all of my friends and family's birthday parties, christenings, baby showers, engagements parties, gender reveals and weddings. I wouldn't miss a single moment.

...If only I could be a balloon on the wall...

post signature

Psst!! If you are looking for a little more meg-made, I'd LOVE for you to follow along!


please-follow-me-on-pinterest please-follow-me-on-facebook please-follow-me-on-bloglovin please-follow-me-on-instagram


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our party! I can't wait to check out everyone's! All the pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course, thank YOU for showing off my balloons so beautifully! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your balloons Meg! They are gorgeous and I love all these pictures of them!

    That bloggers' conference looks CLASSY! Wow! I wish I could attend.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop)!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer. The bloggers conference sure did look amazing, hopefully they'll go global haha!!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love balloons and your ones are so magical. I can't wait to have an occassion so that I can celebrate with a host of your balloons on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Definitely let me know when you need them and we'll create something special for you xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg